Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flickr was not my Friend- thing 3 & 4

I had an awful experience trying to do Flickr, Thing 4 and 5. They both do really cool the things, however i had the hardest time trying to get it to post to my blog. Something that should have only taken minutes took hours. I became very frustrated. I quit and tried again later and got this thing completed. If i have time i may play with it more to see if there is an easier way of doing it.
I can see how this module could be beneficial to the community in general as well as a helpful marketing tool for our library. There are many events that are covered in our local paper because it is a small town, however our library although small has so much to offer our community as well as the surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment