Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thing 7

Reading the instructions, i already subscribed to 6 websites while i was doing thing 6. I subscribed to the northtexas23.blogspot, geekologie, i watch stuff, the superficial, realclear politics, and hot air. Is this all i need to do?
As stated in my blog concerning Thing 6, I personaaly would not use this because i do not read much on the internet mainly due to my schedule, however i can see how this could be beneficial to patrons who come to the library frequently to read news articles, do job searchs and are interested in articles from particular sites.

1 comment:

  1. I think the point is that there is so much more than just blogs that you can monitor with RSS. Some webpages have RSS so you can be notified of updates to the webpage, News feeds, Twitter posts, Facebook status updates etc. Is there a newspaper you would be interested in adding to your feed?

    ReplyDelete