Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Method #4- RSS Readers and News readers

These are the sites I chose to subscribe to for this 12 step training:
www.thesuperficial.com celebrity gossip
www.weburbanist.com Haunted houses, urban legends
www.about.com --paranormal phenomena newsletter


These sites aapeal to me because I am interested in the superficial because the writer makes fun of all the celebrity goof ups and is not afraid to comment how idiotic some of the things celebrities do. Half of the celebrities I do not know or have ever heard of because, i do not watch much television so it also lets me know who is who. My husband subscribes to the site so it also lets me in on what he is looking out. The writer is obviously a 20 something male based on what is written and the pictures he puts in and with his articles.
The weburbanist and the paranormal are sites that I enjoy reading just because this type of thing interests me. I have had a lot of things happen to me and am aware of a variety of things for known reasons, therefore it is nice to know that I am not the only person who has experiences in the paranormal realm.
I probably will keep up with the sites above and may add more if i find them interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment