Wednesday, June 17, 2009

thing 12

I enjoyed twitter as well. My twitter acct name is happycamper64. Again personaly would i use twitter just to do, probably not just because of time at home is limited and it could become addicting. At work, i think it could be just another addition to what the youth already look at for school information. My husband would probably benefit from twitter because he enjoys these many of the 23 things we are doing and twitter would expound his networking.
The last time i heard about twitter was when my mom came to visit. She doesn't know what it does but she has seen stuff on fox news and cnn saying you can twitter...at whatever their twitter account is.
I remember also hearing about twitter throught the news and the whole Ashton K. thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment